MTP Elite Female-Female Patch Cord | Base-8 | Single Mode G657.A2 | 3.0mm
This MTP to MTP patch cord has one Female Base-8 MTP connector on each side, and they are connected by a single-mode A2 fiber cord that has 8 fibers with 9µm core diameter and 125µm cladding diameter.
The Elite MTP connector is a high performance version of the MPO (Multi-fiber Push On) connector and it is designed for better mechanical and optical performance. MTP connectors can terminate 8, 12 or 24 fibers in a single connector, and provide a great ‘space advantage’ especially in high density data centers. MTP Male connectors have two alignment pins; and MTP Female connectors have two pin slots in response.
- Lower Insertion Loss & Higher Performance
- Complied to ANSI/TIA-568-C.3, IEEE 802.3ba and adheres to ANSI/TIA-942
- Low IL and stable signal transmission ensuring your network safety
- High-quality MTP connectors and guaranteed by 3D interferometer
- 100% factory tested
- QSFP+ to QSFP+ Connection
- QSFP to QSFP Connection
- 40GE to 40GE Interconnection
- PSM4 to PSM4 Connection
- 4x25G to 4x25G connection
- 400G to 400G Interconnection